- Shawn Barber (TX) won the pole vault with an amazing National Record of 18-03.50, just getting over Tommy Skippers 18-3 jump from 2003.
- Ryan Clark (GA) put out an impressive time for a frosh in the Intermediate 400m dash, winning in 46.89, #2 All-Time with only William Reed's 46.55 frosh record!
- Aaliyah Brown (IL) won the Young 100m dash with a time of 11.89. Cassondra Hall (GA) won the Intermediate 100m dash with a clocking of 11.76.
- Cameron Burrell (TX) won the Young 100m dash with a clocking of 10.59 while Xavier Atkins (FL) won the Intermediate 100m in 10.58.
- Kendall Baisden (MI) won the girls 400m dash with a blazing national record time of 52.74!
- Aldrich Bailey (TX) won the boys 400m dash with a super quick national record time of 45.45.
- Kendell Williams (GA) added to her gold medal haul by winning the high jump with a leap of 5-08.
- Daesha Rogers (FL) is looking phenomenal, winning the Sub-Youth 800m run with a national record clocking of 2:07.65, lopping 2 seconds off her own record set in the prelims on Monday.
- Charles Jones (MO) also set a national record in the 800m. Running in the Young division Jones cracked 1:50 with his clocking of 1:49.78 to dip just under the 1:49.8h clocked by John Marshall back in 1980.
- Ashlie Blake (NV) won the girls Intermediate shot with a monster put of 52-01. The mark is a national record, crushing her own mark of 49-00 from last year.
- Johnny Carter (CA) won the Young men's long jump with a fantastic national record leap of 25-06.50.
- Kendell Williams (GA) is looking strong with a win in the Young women's long jump of 20-06.75 for the win. Jazmine McCoy (MO) was 2nd, also with a great jump of 20-02.75.
- Williams also ran 13.62 in the prelims of the Young women's 100m Hurdles and then came back and won the final with a time of 13.68.
- Mikaela Smith (CA) won the Young women's 800m run with a time of 2:10.32.
- Terrell Jackson (TN) set a national record in the Youth 800m run with a clocking of 1:57.61.
- Randall Cunningham won the Intermediate high jump with a stellar leap of 7-02, taking down the record of 7-00 from 1986 by Johnnie Bartley.
- Johnny Carter (CA) won the Young men's triple jump with a huge leap of 52-00.25, setting the AAU national record in the process.
- Tommy Mccaplin was the fastest qualifier in the Young men's 100m dash with a time of 10.72.
- Ce'Aira Brown is the top qualifier out of the Young women's 800m prelims with a time of 2:14.71.
- Dontavius Wright was the fastest out of the Young men's 800m prelims with a time of 1:55.19.
Dakarai Hightower soared to monster heights in the YM High Jump yesterday!
Day 7 Highlights
- Aaliyah Brown turned in a fine performance to take first in the YW 100m dash with a clocking of 11.56.
- Aldrich Bailey added to his 200m gold with his winning time of 10.44 in the finals of the YM 100m dash.
- Marcus Chambers won the YM 400m dash with a blazing time of 46.18 to win by nearly a second!
- Kendall Baisden won a thrilling YW 400m battle over Felicia Brown 53.90 to 53.97.
- Aliyah Abrams won the IG 400m dash with a swift clocking of 53.78.
Day 6 Highlights
- Dakarai Hightower won the YM high jump with a monster leap and PR of 7-03!!
- Kaley Ciluffo won the IG 800m run with a swift clocking of 2:10.34.
- Aldrich Bailey took the YM 200m dash over Marcus Chambers 20.78 to 21.06.
- Felicia Brown won a hotly contested YW 200m in 23.62 with Aaliyah Brown just back in 23.74.
- Brionna Thomas won the IG 200m dash with a time of 23.67.
- Charles Jones won the YM 800m run with a blazing time of 1:50.03.
- Dhiaa Dean won the YW 800m with a time of 2:12.38.
Day 5 Highlights
- Felix Obi won the YM triple jump with a leap of 49-08.50.
- Sarah Bell won the YW pole vault with a mark of 13-03.
- Nataliyah Friar won the YW triple jump with a fine mark of 40-09.75.
- Kendall Baisden was fastest through the YW 400m semis with a quick 53.37 clocking.
Day 4 Highlights
- Felicia Brown has the fastest YW 400m qualifier with a time of 54.98. Kendall Baisden had the 2nd fastest time in 55.17.
- Marcus Chambers had the fastest YM 400m qualifier in 46.88.
- Felicia Brown also had the fastest YW 200m qualifier in 24.22.
- Aldrich Bailey lit up the track in the YM 200m semis with a time of 20.82.
- Ryan Donnahoe won the YM shot with a put of 59-11.25.
- Tera Novy won the YW discus with a toss of 156-09.
Day 3 Highlights
- Aaliyah Brown (IL) was the fastest YW 100m qualifier with a time of 11.75.
- Aldrich Bailey (TX) was the fastest YM 100m qualifier with a time of 10.42.
- Christina Hillman won the YW Shot with a put of 53-10.25. Victoria Owers was 2nd with a mark of 47-05.75.
Day 2 Highlights
- Avana Story (GA) won the YW Hammer throw with a toss of 178-02.
- Charlie Ionata (RI) won the YM Hammer throw with a mark of 203-05.
- Day 7 Highlights
Westchester Summer Twilight Series, NY
- Rudy Winkler won the 16lb Hammer competition with a US#1 toss of 196-00.25.