2012-2013 Indoor Highlights
Watt (2nd from right) blazed her way to a US#1 in the 200m! (Photo by Alan Versaw)
- Alleandra Watt electrified the track in the 200m dash with a new sizzlin' nation-leading time of 24.33! Dior Hall was leading most of the race but finished 2nd with a US#5 time of 24.72. Watt also won the 60m dash earlier in the meet with a 7.51. clocking.
- Chyna Ries won the long jump with a US#6 jump of 19-00 and was 2nd in the 60m dash with a time of 7.61.
- Dior Hall won the 60H with a time of US#2 clocking of 8.35.
Fast and furious finish of the 3k at Yale.
- Benjamin Cardozo (NY) won the DMR with a super fast US#1 clocking of 11:55.95! Great Valley (PA) and West Chester Henderson (PA) were 2-3 with quick times of 12:10.30 and 12:13.31.
- Rob Napolitano (Red Bank Catholic NJ) led a fast 3000m race with a winning time of 8:37.96. Tony Russell (West Chester Henderson PA) was 2nd with a fast 8:38.01 clocking. TJ Hornberger (Lake Shore) was 3rd with a time of 8:39.13.
- The boys DMR also produced some great times with Red Bank Catholic winning in 10:22.05, just ahead of West Chester Henderson in 10:22.91. St. Anthonys and Kellenberg, two NY powerhouses, were 3rd and 4th in 10:25.11 and 10:25.89.
- Christian Alvarado (Fairfield Prep CT) won the boys Mile with a time of 4:18.79.
- Marissa Saenger (Clarence) won the 3000m race with a 9:51.92 clocking over Maddy Berkson (Classical) who was 2nd in 9:53.34.
- Precious Holmes (Hillhouse) notched another win in the 300m with a clocking of 39.49.
- Bronxville (NY) won the 4x800m relay with a quick 9:26.63 even without former teammate Mary Cain's stunning abilities.
- Sabrina Southerland (Benjamin Cardozo) won the 800m run with the first sub-2:10 clocking of the year, a solid 2:09.67 clocking! Erica Johnson (St. Mary Academy) was 2nd in a US#3 clocking of 2:11.57.
Smith closing in on the finish line. (Photo courtesy of Michael Davenport)
- Laray Smith (Xaverian) won the 300m dash with a blazing nation leading time of 33.96, also taking down the meet record in the process.
O'Neill as he takes off alone on his way to the national lead. (Photo by Amy O'Hara)
- Video of Tom O'Neill in the 3200m
- Photo Album by Amy O'Hara
- Tom O'Neill (Middletown North) put in a solid solo effort in the 3200m run to notch a new US#1 with a time of 9:05.50.
- Cameron Burrell won the 60m dash and improved on his national lead with a time of 6.69.
- Pennridge set a meet record in the 4x400m relay with a US#3 clocking of 3:20.42.
- Norristown boys clocked a US#2 1:30.20 to win the 4x200m relay over Pennridge with a US#5 clocking of 1:30.57.
- Veronica Eder (Central Bucks East) won the 3000m with a US#8 10:08.92 clocking.
- Joe Colwell (Mifflin County) won the boys 3000m run with a US#8 clocking of 8:45.99.
- Grosse Pointe South won the DMR with a US#2 time of 12:09.58 with the Meier twins competing.