Meet Directors / Coaches
Online Meet Registration by MileSplit is the most affordable, easy-to-use way to handle your online meet entry exclusively for cross country and track & field. AND, it helps to keep your MileSplit state site strong. Launched in fall of 2008, countless meet directors and a number of timers across the country are using it as their go-to online registration system. It is flexible, as well, working with both HyTek and our own FREE meet manager for small meets, called RaceTab.
- Easy to use interface that is self-explanatory
- Integrate with MileSplit meets, teams, athlete, and performance database
- Add custom questions to your meet entry form
- Download entries, contact, and payment info to Excel/CSV
- Send mass email to everyone signed up for your meet or targeted to specific people (those who still owe money for example)
- Leave the meet open for all, or set a password so that only invited athletes/teams (who you share the password with) can enter
- Meet director, an appointed team administrator, or timing company can update the meet information and download the entries
- Set max number of entries per team in a given event or overall
- Generate stats and reports about entered teams and individuals
Meet Entry Fee and Payment Options...
- Accept direct payment using your preferred method, but use our system to keep track of who has paid and who hasn't
- Integrate with a PayPal and/or Google Checkout account as payment options
- Use flexible settings for how to calculate entry fee to fit your meet's unique needs
- Calculate and display to coach/athlete how much they owe and how they can pay
- Choose from various options for seeding based on your preferences
- If you choose, use the MileSplit database to automatically populate the seed time. You can allow coaches to override this seed time or lock them in to ensure accuracy of seeds.
- Add in minimum standards for entry
- Hytek Meet Manager
- MileSplit`s RaceTab
- Raceberry Jam
- The most affordable online registration solution on the market
- 10 cents per athlete, with a $30 minimum charge - which also covers the first 300 athletes.
For information, contact your MileSplit state webmaster, or Gayle Rich, firstname.lastname@example.org.